High-quality service stands (set of four), used by Maximum Motorsport and other leading Australian motorsport teams.
Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include Australian GST.
Can you afford not to use a properly thought out service (safety) stand set up whenever your competition car is jacked off the ground?
Maximum Motorsport stands are used by our team, TMR Australia, GSA, Ross Dunkerton and anyone who cares about safety and versatility.
Maximum Motorsport stands features include:
- Set of four stands.
- Unique “stackable” design greatly assists storage or transport situations.
- Adjustable to 5 different heights from 404mm to 604mm, allows the use of a small trolley jack to lift “just off” the ground up to high lift jacks and “drop the gearbox out” height.
- Drilled alloy base plates can hold all wheel nuts, fasteners or other bibs and bobs that normally roll under the car.
- Machined 21mm pin, welded at 90* to upright to resist deforming of the mounts in the car sills (other size pins available upon request).
- Easy to adjust 10mm shaft locking pins.
- The 3 leg design with plates on the feet allows stands to be used on hard slippery floors or boggy service areas with complete safety.
- Reversible base design allows for 3rd leg in or 3rd leg out set up allowing maximum room under the car or maximum room alongside the car options.
- Powder coated to your choice of colour.
Freight charge on application. Charges vary depending on final destination. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
Not In Australia? We accept international orders, for selected products, from outside of Australia. Please contact Maximum Motorsport via our Contact page, or call us on +61 8 9458 1444. Let us know what you wish to purchase and where you are located, and we'll calculate the correct freight charge.
For regular updates, connect with us on Facebook.