Powered by a digital brushless motor, this versatile 18v Li-ion Angle Grinder can be used for an array of grinding & cutting applications. The long-run 4.0Ah batteries typically provide 15-20 minutes grinding performance each, so you can enjoy the freedom of cordless for longer. Features a shaped ergonomic soft-grip handle, which provides comfortable continuous operation and unobtrusive reverse-fit battery that balances the tool in use.
The Kielder KWT-007 ticks all of the boxes for fast, effective grinding – POWER. ENDURANCE. BALANCE.
Ultra efficient power delivery. Increased run-time per charge
- 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
- Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
- No sparking, from motor, during operation.
- Features electric current overload protection system for longer service life and battery run-time
Long Run Fuel Tank
- High quality Samsung battery cells providing reliable & stable performance.
- Lithium-ion battery technology, will hold it’s charge for up to 12 months.
- No memory effect.
- Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
Power to get the job done
- The convenience of cordless, but without compromising performance; proficient and effective in a variety of applications.
- The digital brushless motor delivers consistent power for faster grinding.
- Long run-time; a fully charged battery offers up to 20 minutes working time.
- High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output.
- Ergonomically formed handle; designed for ultimate comfort when used for prolonged periods.
- Balanced feel in use.
- Reverse-fit battery maintains a compact overall profile.
- Central spindle lock position means you can comfortably operate a disc change with either hand.
|Max Disc Diameter||115mm / 4-1/2″|
|Weight incl 4.0Ah||2.4kg|
|No Load Speed||9000 Min-1|
|Max Vibration (surface grinding)||7.0 m/s2|
|Charge Time (4.0Ah)||80 mins|